The Perfect Getaway Outfit

I had the opportunity to make some piece for my resort collection and while I was in Barbados, I shot this collection with Kevon his Instag...

I had the opportunity to make some piece for my resort collection and while I was in Barbados, I shot this collection with Kevon his Instagram is @novbasphotography, where you guys can check out his work. I have created high quality luxe pieces that are stylish and comfortable for your perfect getaway. Here are some pictures from the collection. You can find these pieces on Etsy and more pictures as well.Check out https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/AmorebyJustMilliJ for the new collection.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images