The Perfect Swimsuit for Summer

So I had a really dope opportunity where I got to work with 2 talented photographers and an amazing makeup artist in Bim. Shane, Shauna &am...

So I had a really dope opportunity where I got to work with 2 talented photographers and an amazing makeup artist in Bim. Shane, Shauna & Kevon. You can check their instagrams @shauna_o, @shaneleacock & @novbasphotography. With this resort collection, I included essential pieces for the beach that are made from top quality fabrics. This collection is sexy and playful and is your go-to. Everything is handmade so you can have that luxurious custom swimsuit.  Here are some pictures from my Swimwear Collection 2017. You can check out more photos on my instagram @justmillij or, the collection is featured on http://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/amorebyjustmillij where items can be purchased. Everything is custom made and made to order. More items will be added soon.












You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images