Adidas Original

So I haven't had time lately to do a blog post sense my schedule has been hectic lately. I had to set blogging to the side for a bit....







So I haven't had time lately to do a blog post sense my schedule has been hectic lately. I had to set blogging to the side for a bit. As I told you guys that I will post pictures from my trip and I will get them up as soon as possible. Along our trip we got to check out another beach called Miami Beach in Barbados close to the fish market. The view is amazing, there is a cliff that you can jump off into the water as well as there is an amazing food truck called Mr. Delicious, where you can get food to eat on the beach. Mr. Delicious has fish cakes, fried flying fish sandwiches, roti, really good rum punch and more. I rocked my Adidas Original embossed floral print suit. I got the shorts from Urban Outfitters. I actually didn't see the jacket at the time so I actually ended up asking if they had it but know one knew if there was one made or not. I had an idea that there was a matching jacket because that's usually how Adidas makes their clothing. So I was stoked when I found the jacket at Footlocker in the States because my size was sold out here. I want to get into outfit details from head to toe, I am rocking Adidas. These Betty Boop sneakers I got way back in     high school, I actually saved all my lunch money for sneakers at the time lol. So these shoes went    perfect with this outfit. The shoes are velcro which just adds an old school touch to it. My tank top    is from Topshop, choker and anklets are from Trapaholics x Anonymous, earrings are from Lace by Tanaya and my sunglasses are from Sunglass Spot. I will leave links to everything below for you guys a bit later. Until next time toodles.













You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images