Champagne Mami

I was taken to Barbados to celebrate my Champagne Birthday by my boo. While I was down there for vacation, I had to do work as well but al...

I was taken to Barbados to celebrate my Champagne Birthday by my boo. While I was down there for vacation, I had to do work as well but all in good fun. Those flicks I will share in the next post. For my birthday, I got a bunch of surprises starting with my birthday cake which was amazing. After heading out we went out on a boat to swim with fishes and turtles and then we went out to party. This was my Champagne Mami outfit for the afternoon while we went on the boat. So here's the details on this retro look. Here I am wearing sunglasses from Sunglass Spot and my crystal hoop earring from lace by Tanaya and the choker is made by me. I will list links below. I am wearing a Noir 91 Melanin tee designed by Alicia. I love the technique Alicia used on this shirt which makes it very unique, I also just cropped it because I knew it would be hot in Barbados. I will provide the link for the shirt as well, I want to thank Alicia for the shirt again. When your melanin poppin you need a shirt to match. My high-waist cut up shorts are from Gojane, my denim jacket is Forever 21 and these Crystal Clear Shoes are designed by me as well they will be apart of my capsule collection. Lipstick is Makeup Forever, I will update the colour, I will also post on my shoes later on as well. This look is probably one of my favourites on our trip, I honestly just through everything together because we were in a rush to get out the house lol. Until next time later days.







                                     














You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images