Jem & The Hologram

You will randomly get those hot days in October where the weather is really nice and you forget what season your in but then you end up rem...

You will randomly get those hot days in October where the weather is really nice and you forget what season your in but then you end up remembering that the weather changes frequently on different days. I took the opportunity this day to do pictures of this outfit that I made myself. I love this retro look with the simple add-on of pink. I designed these bell bottom pants that give me that old 70's vibe added with a bralette to match. The necklace and pink bracelet I also did so a few d.i.y. here go a long way. This look reminds me the old cartoon Jem & The Hologram with a futuristic look. You can get look on Etsy 







You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images