Balmain Resort 2017

So I definitely wanted to share the Balmain Resort 2017 collection. If you have been following my blog from the beginning you'll know...

So I definitely wanted to share the Balmain Resort 2017 collection. If you have been following my blog from the beginning you'll know that I have posted about them before I love the concept for this shoot and each piece posted I am in love with. The detailing and the colour concept are perfect. As you guys can currently see my blog right now is under construction. I will be doing a few changes in the next couple of weeks so just bare with me through this process. I do have some new posts for you guys as well as soon as I get the blog up and running I will add those post, I will also add another Youtube video of Kat Von D Damned liquid lipstick so stay tuned.























You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images