Welcome to Brazil 2016

I got the chance to participate with one of my friends that was doing an event with her classmates called Welcome to Brazil 2016 . The event...

I got the chance to participate with one of my friends that was doing an event with her classmates called Welcome to Brazil 2016. The event showcase dancing, martial arts, fashion and music along with food and other things. I got asked to join a few weeks before the event to showcase swimwear which was cool because I was already working on a few pieces to shoot with. Brazil is such a beautiful place and I will go visit and experience the culture and fashion. The swimwear that I have seen in the past have always been bright, beautiful and bold. The colour and prints are for sure eye dropping and we all know I am no stranger to colour, I wanted to make sure that most of the pieces showcased showed that side. I made and added my Rasta suit of course as well as Kaleidoscope dreams and a baroque themed print. I will see what other pictures I can scoop up. I will be adding most of these pieces on my Etsy store as well as more throughout the months, I know a lot of people look for swimwear regardless if it's winter or summer because of travelling and besides you can never have enough swimwear. Keep checking because I will be updating my Etsy.                              

                                            https://www.etsy.com/shop/AmorebyJustMilliJ






You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images