Are You That Somebody

Aaliyah & TLC have been a huge influence in my style growing up even up to now, so I decided to pay homage.  Garçon Manqué   style has...

Aaliyah & TLC have been a huge influence in my style growing up even up to now, so I decided to pay homage. Garçon Manqué  style has forever been around from Coco Chanel using men's suits to influence her womenswear suiting, Marlene Dietrich wearing a tuxedo, from Salt N' Pepa & Spinderella wearing oversized jackets and tops as well as Missy Elliot, Aaliyah, TLC, The Real Roxanne, Roxanne Shante, MC Lyte and many more. This is more of one of my casual looks that I get to channel more at the gym lol without the boxers out. I have my hair slicked back in a ponytail giving it a very fem look. I added my hooped crystal earring from Lace by Tanaya, Dimepiece LA crop top, Married to the Mob boxers, Sovereign State Apparel Sweats and my favourite Reebok Retro Pumps. I love these sweats even though the waist is a bit big, the comfort level and sleek design with perfect detail make these pants everything. I also topped the look off with wearing Makeupfoever Lipstick. Another way to make the look more feminine would be to add a pair of strappy heels without the boxers out. I will post my fashion show I got to partake in as well a few week ago and I got some more post coming up. Anyways I'm out.



















                                     







You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images