Formation

So now that we are all kept up to speed. I did this look a few weeks ago. I changed up my hair and did havana crochet twist and my hair dres...

So now that we are all kept up to speed. I did this look a few weeks ago. I changed up my hair and did havana crochet twist and my hair dresser mixed it up with grey which I ended up loving in the end. I chose formation for this post because it was giving me an all around vibe and I was listening to it earlier that day lol. This style for me is classic but I obviously had to put my last touches on it to make it mine. The weather that we had in April, well you see the snow on the ground lol. So I will start with my makeup and get into my outfit. As you guys know I hardly wear makeup let alone know how to do it lool but I try and practice every now and then to get the hang of it. I used Dior Nude Air foundation which I love, my skin doesn't feel clogged and It's lightweight. I'm wearing Kat Von D witchcraft lipstick and Becca highlighter, Smashbox contour kit, NYX jumbo eye pencil and  Anastasia for my Brows. Now for outfit details my sweater and pants are both from Maricano. I love the all black on black the sweater is very from fitting and fem and I love how the see-through fabric compliments it. These black highwaisted are everything I am absolutely loving wide leg bell pants. I had to wear my Zigi studded boots with them because they are long which I'll have to get hemmed. So that's pretty much it for that post I will upload some makeup pictures as well. Later days. 



















You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images