Garçon Manqué

So now I am pretty much up to speed with posting. I took these pictures either the end of February or Early March. As you guys know fringe i...

So now I am pretty much up to speed with posting. I took these pictures either the end of February or Early March. As you guys know fringe is very much so in season and it never hurts to have a few fringe pieces, seeing as it can always be wore. It's more so how you really want to pull it off. I like being able to switch up different styles and still keeping the uniqueness of how I am. If you are guys are wonder on the title Garçon Manqué means tomboy and your probably thinking it doesn't look like a tomboy style but any time you incorporate menswear with womenswear, it becomes femininity mixed with masculinity. I will do a bunch of looks on Garçon Manqué in one post so you can see what I mean. This look is more fem but still mixed with a tomboy. So here is the look: I paired my bangles and hooped earrings with this outfit to jazz it up a bit, adding my 80's Purple retro glasses(I had these back in 2011) a dark shade lip colour by Mac(Antique Velvet)(also this colour also is a brown but comes up as more of a dark red for me) and Dior foundation.(You can see all my selfies on insta). Here are the outfit details: so my shirt is a menswear v-neck tee by Lucky7 to add a fem look to the shirt now, I added my fringe studded vegan leather skirt from Marciano as well as a hint of mint green heels from them as well. I really like these heels and they're a little more on the comfy side and I added my Dimepiece Streetwear clutch. This skirt is one of my favs as well, I've gotten a lot of compliments on it. I also had to do my look up Marlon say cheese pose(you'll get this if you watched The Wayan's Bros). If you guys ever want me to link the finds or something similar let me know, any ways Later days guys.















Outfit: T-shirt: Lucky7, skirt & heels Marciano Clutch DimePiece, Glasses 80's Purple

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images