Cabana Babe

This is a quick throwback from last summer, when my friend and I went to Cabana . I love dashiki's because of their prints and they...

This is a quick throwback from last summer, when my friend and I went to Cabana. I love dashiki's because of their prints and they're easy to wear. So I paired it with my Lust of Life thigh high boots some bangles and my button bucket bag. I remember we had a lot of fun this day, it was just before Labour Day weekend to be exact. My friend took pictures without me noticing while I was sitting down after dancing lol.









You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images