Aztec Vixen

I've been gone for a minute but now I'm back at the jump off goons in the club case something pop off..... I honestly haven't b...

I've been gone for a minute but now I'm back at the jump off goons in the club case something pop off..... I honestly haven't been blogging because a lot of thing been going on my dog passed he was a big aspect to my whole fashion, style, he's been apart of the process of helping me choose style and looks to create, for people who have pets they know animals become family and I can tell you pets are better than diamonds personally but I'll do a small post about him later on :). I was also more focused on work and less focused on balancing everything at once. I still working on balancing but I have more post for you guys so I need to get on with the blogging.... So I waited to post this only because this outfit was originally created for this Spring/Summer 2016 collection. I'm just working on something small outfits that I like and represent this summer style for me. I made this last September only because I couldn't hold off on making this outfit. I did it, I think in one night and half of the morning before Labour Day got the camera grabbed my boots quickly took pictures before my friends came and got me to go to the CNE which I then changed into sneakers(no I didn't wear these heels to The Ex lol). I love this outfit, the colours and my hair went perfectly together lol but reason being it has that summer ring to it nothing was planned although I do feel some things end up matching. I put this outfit on Etsy I'll leave the link below, I will only release two for now if anything. So here are the outfit details Crop Tank Top and High Waisted Shorts designed by myself, both sunglasses are from 80's Purple, Shoes are Lust for Life, Bangles and bag are from random places and the Bad ring is from Melody Ehsani and lipstick is Makeup Forever. ( I have more post for you guys and reviews and no I do not plan on staying M.I.A.) I have a quick Cabana post so stay tuned.

















Aztec outfit by me, Shoes Lust for Life, Sunglasses 80s Purple, Bangles & bag random Shops


You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images