Sugars

So just doing a few quick post to add from the vacation so I can get up to speed on everything . We went to Sugars this night I wore my ...

So just doing a few quick post to add from the vacation so I can get up to speed on everything. We went to Sugars this night I wore my button bucket bag with my bangles and Melody Ehsani ring. I paired a white tank with my Missguided suede fringe shorts, I absolutely love these shorts and the colour I will definitely will be sporting them this summer again. I paired with these white pointy toe heels I got off of GoJane, I love white heels and I really like pointy toe heels but they are not on the comfortable side, I will have to break these shoes in. The humidity never fails to change my hair lol but nonetheless I wouldn't of had it any other way. Ciao.






Buttoned Bucket Bag, GoJane All white Pointy toe Heels, Missguided Suede Fringe Shorts, All White Tank, Ring Melody Ehsani

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images