Nightlife In Barbados

Nightlife in Barbados is always fun from the bars/clubs in the district or a fete , you're guaranteed to have a good time. The heat in...

Nightlife in Barbados is always fun from the bars/clubs in the district or a fete, you're guaranteed to have a good time. The heat in Barbados is ridiculous lol I can curl my hair from when I leave the house but as soon as I get out to wherever I'm going my curls are turned into waves -__- haha. Well it was cute while it lasted. I am wearing faux suede shorts from H&M, a side cut out crop top that I made myself, I added my leopard bra for a pop of colour from La Senza, Lust for Life lace up boots(I can't remember the exact name of the style). My accessories are a body chain that will soon be on my Etsy, a lot of bangles and rings from India, 3 finger ring from Melody Ehsani as well as Earrings, my handbag again is one of those random finds. My outfit is more on the casual side but meets nightlife. As you can tell I have a love for thigh high boots, there a must for summer and winter as they are a awesome statement piece, you need at least one pair. My lipstick is by Makeupforever and nail colour is from Essie. I honestly wish I could blog more, I have a lot going on, so I've lost focus on my blog but in due time I will explain. So sorry for the lack of posting bare with me as I am just trying to get these late post up.












You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images