Caribana Parade 2015

Hey guys, so there will be some very late late post from me from the summer. I do apologize, I've been super focused on other thing but ...

Hey guys, so there will be some very late late post from me from the summer. I do apologize, I've been super focused on other thing but I tend to focus on my blog sense I have become M.I.A. but I do have a few upcoming projects so stay tuned, I do want to change up the blog a bit but I am still trying to figure out how I want the design to be. Here are some pictures from Caribana, I really wanted to get pictures of different costumes but my SD card for my Sony camera is messed up and the amount of times we got stopped to take pictures we could barely take our own. We had a great time although the band we worked with didn't live up to what they promised, our future endeavours will consist of better people and better workmanship. We our moving forward with a new band as long as we have creative input. We will be working on rave bras and costume bras in the meantime. I have a bunch of post for you guys and how hectic everything became and why I have been gone for bit. I have some really good shots from places so stay tuned.









You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images