The Cave

The Cave was our favourite spot in Dominican , it is a huge nightclub that is built in a cave with two rooms. The music was really good and ...

The Cave was our favourite spot in Dominican, it is a huge nightclub that is built in a cave with two rooms. The music was really good and we had an amazing time here. I definitely recommend going here if you are in Dominican. I have been very late with posting due to working on costumes, I apologize for these late post. I got this dress from Abyss by Abby. I loved this dress, from the first time I seen it, I had to get it. I love the fabric and the high quality jersey fabric. The double slits to the rope tied strap. A lot of people loved this dress in the nightclub as well as a really funny couple from Russia that we took pictures with. I paired the outfit with my magazine clutch, a gold caged bangle, my peacock crystal earrings and white sandal heels. I am going to be changing up the blog as well so stay tuned. I also have Caribana news so stay tuned.








Dress: Abyss by Abby, Shoes: Anne Michelle, Peacock Earrings and Gold Caged Bangle

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images