Tennis x Serena

My friend and I went to check out the  tennis court  when we were in Dominican and decided to play a game for a bit. Although we didn't ...

My friend and I went to check out the tennis court when we were in Dominican and decided to play a game for a bit. Although we didn't get the hand of it right away we surely picked up the hang of it. Trying to be the next Serena and Venus Williams. The sun that day was hectic because right before our eyes we were tanning more instantly lol, I swear we put on sunscreen but nonetheless, we both love getting tanned. For my tennis outfit, I wore my Totally Rad, Creep Street crop top tank, my sneakers are By Vans, the neat thing about them is that it's made from all recycled material, the rubber bottom is a natural light yellow, these shoes are extremely comfy as well, I believe the shoes were collaborated with another artist and my Attack of the Clones Barbie leggings by Dimepiece. Nothing more cooler than Barbie with shaved hair, I kinda wish I got the matching top. We hit up the bar after to get some refreshments. We didn't take pictures on the court, at least I don't recall but if we did I will upload them.










Crop Top Tank: Creep Street; Leggings: DimePiece Shoes: Vans

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images