Dominican x Andrea Iyamah Swimwear

This swimsuit is one of my favourites out of my swimwear collection. My friend actually was the one who showed me Andrea Iyamah's Coll...

This swimsuit is one of my favourites out of my swimwear collection. My friend actually was the one who showed me Andrea Iyamah's Collection. I fell in love with her line. I'm big on supporting local artists, especially small labels and so forth. I love finding new brands and I love the fact that the line is Canadian as well. I paired this bathing suit with my Melody Ehsani earrings, 80's Purple Sunglasses and my hip chain. The sunglasses from 80's Purple actually sold out but they have other colours, I was going to get the same pair again because I lost them but I just had to get another colour. After the pool bar we hit up the beach. I love the colour of this suit and the cutout details. I'll definitely be adding more of Andrea's Iyamah line to my closet. I will post the link to her site tomorrow. http://www.andreaiyamah.com/


Swimwear: Andrea Iyamah Earrings: Melody Ehsani Sunglasses: 80's Purple


You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images