My Girls Rock Balenciaga....

This is for my MOB girls who love their MTTM t-shirts . This was the same day we shot pictures in my Rasta swimsuit . This beach day was ex...

This is for my MOB girls who love their MTTM t-shirts. This was the same day we shot pictures in my Rasta swimsuit. This beach day was extremely fun, with fresh coconut water and coconut on the beach and making new friends of course it would be. Here I am rocking my Married to The Mob tee, D.I.Y. shorts that I made, I just cut up old jeans and then bleach them, gold flash tattoos and my sandals are Zigi Soho which I got for a really good price because they were on sale I will update the rest of the Dominican post by Tuesday sense I haven't gotten around to it. Any ways have a fabulous evening and live life on the beach.






MTTM T-shirt, Shorts by: Milli J; Sandals: Zigi Soho

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images