Fitness/ Sportswear

I'm big when it comes to fitness so of course if there's a gym on the island I will workout or find some time to do my workout . M...

I'm big when it comes to fitness so of course if there's a gym on the island I will workout or find some time to do my workout. My friend and I made sure to wake up extra early to go to the gym and to also explore the resort because it was really big. I actually did this sportswear outfit a while back I believe in November or December of last year or so lol it's actually been a while but I never really got to take good pictures at the shoot because of the lighting. So we finally got better shots of the outfit, I actually love love this fabric, the colour is extremely radiant. I made this outfit because I was tired of the simple/boring gym clothes they make, fabric wise it's different from most sportswear and it also extremely comfortable when working out. I will set this piece on Etsy in a few day and I will also be making some more sportswear/ dancewear clothing. My sneaker wedges are by Melody Ehsani/Reebok. https://www.etsy.com/listing/226953943/sportswear-set?



                                                   
                             Bra & Leggings sewn by: Milli J Shoes: Melody Ehsani

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images