80's Coco

I designed this suit before I went to Barbados, that was used for my fashion show at 106 & York . (You can check the post out in 2014)....

I designed this suit before I went to Barbados, that was used for my fashion show at 106 & York. (You can check the post out in 2014). The Kimono set is perfect for vacation which I took to Dominican as well. I ended up getting the last yard of the fabric, I wanted to get more but it was one of those random editions added to the fabric that was sold at the store. So I thought long and hard before I cut it, my friend suggested a kimono which I'm happy that I ended up making. The fabric print is very 80's Coco Chanel/ Versace with the detailing of the purses, jewels and accessories. It's definitely a vintage inspired piece and the fabric is extremely breathable and great for summer. If I happen to find more I will definitely list this piece because it's extremely cute and chic.





                                                                   
                                                       Kimono & Shorts by: Milli J

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images