Dominican Republic

When I went to DR for my birthday , I decided to make a swimsuit before I went on vacation. I was inspired by one of my friends, as well a...

When I went to DR for my birthday, I decided to make a swimsuit before I went on vacation. I was inspired by one of my friends, as well as the idea I had so I decided to make my own custom bathing suit. The colours were perfect for the beach as well as a lot of people liked my swimsuit on the beach. It's one of my favourite pieces and the shoot we did came out really well. I also sewed the cover up before I went to Barbados. The swimsuit and cover up will be http://justmillij.storenvy.com which is apart of the Spring/Summer 2015 Collection. I will post the rest of the DR vacation as well. Later Days








Images are Copyrighted.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images