Toronto YYZ

Here's my outfit that I wore to the airport I usually dress in denim regardless of going to a hot climate, I'll usually stick to j...

Here's my outfit that I wore to the airport I usually dress in denim regardless of going to a hot climate, I'll usually stick to jeans and a tee. I asked my hair dresser to do Goddess braids for my birthday vacation. I like his hairstyle because it's easier to maintain than extensions. I thought my hair was going to be frizzy in Dominican because that's usually how my hair was when I was in Barbados. My curl pattern actually ended up changing when I arrived and was turning into the islanders hair texture, I found it funny because one of my friends had told me a while back when she went her hair changed when she was there, I figured it was due to climate change but because I went to another island I thought it would be the same issue, I guessed Wrong lol. For this outfit I am wearing a quilted crop top and distressed cuffed jeans that I bought at Marshall's. I personally just picked them up because I like the style not too sure on the branding. My jacket is Hellz Bellz, I bought a while ago, scarf was a gift as well as my Michael Kors purse I got a while back as well. My shoes are Melody Ehsani Reebok collab, Constellation sneaker wedges which glow and have reflect light off of them and my earrings are Poparazzi. This style is more of a varsity look mixed with street style. I love this street style and the shoes give the whole ensemble a pop.  











Jacket: Hellz Bellz, Crop Top & Jeans: Marshall's, Sneakers: Melody Ehsani/ Reebok Constellation, Purse: Michael Kors, Scarf: Gift, Earring's: Poparazzi 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images