Ricki Brazil

This is one of my late post . This is my outfit that I wore at the fashion show. The outfit is from Ricki Brazil , I was wearing a high and...

This is one of my late post. This is my outfit that I wore at the fashion show. The outfit is from Ricki Brazil, I was wearing a high and low crop top and high waisted pants. Shoes are from Zara and sunglasses are Jessica Simpson. I love this outfit because of the print and the material, it's very edgy but yet very sleek, from the gold buttons adding to the vintage look. I also love these Zara shoes from the colour and the gold accent on the heels. It was a perfect day to wear this during the show because the weather was amazing in September that day and I didn't have enough time to finish the one I designed because I was away. The feedback was good nonetheless. I've added pictures with the girls that modelled my outfits that I made for the show, some our previous items that I have made all the fall items are showcased in the 106 & York post. I've also added a video from one of the talents showcased that I got to see towards the end of the show. Enjoy.














You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images