Wu-Tang In Barbados

One of my friends got me my Wu-Tang shirt when she went to Atlanta and although I loved it just the way it was I had to put some fine tuning...

One of my friends got me my Wu-Tang shirt when she went to Atlanta and although I loved it just the way it was I had to put some fine tuning on it to call it my own. I did a quick D.I.Y. in a few steps so you can see how to customize a shirt you have even if its old and has holes there's ways to create around things so you don't have to throw out your shirt just yet. I went to Barbados 2 weeks ago. I had an amazing trip. I didn't get to take as much pictures as last time but I did manage to take a few. We were at Bathsheba Beach, where most people go to surf because its apart of the Atlantic Ocean. So here are the steps to the shirt. 1. Lay t-shirt out flat 2. Cut the bottom of the seam off the shirt 3. Use chalk and a ruler to draw a straight line under the print on the shirt( I just roughly did it) then cut to the line of the shirt 4. Pull on each fringe, stretching it 5. Fold shirt in half cut collar off to desired length don't go too close to the shoulders 6. After everything is done, wash your shirt and then its finish. I didn't get to add one of the steps because I did it before I washed it I actually cut the back which you can see in the third picture. My top is Wu-Tang, Shorts are another D.I.Y., Swimwear is Andrea Iyamah which my friend took pictures but they didn't turn out to great(sigh) lmao so I will have to wait for the next trip to show it. Sandals are Zigi Soho and sunglasses are Jessica Simpson. Wu-Tang Forever.


                                                


You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images