Supreme

I have been trying to blog this post for a while now but because I was busy with sewing for a fashion show, doing custom orders, planning fo...

I have been trying to blog this post for a while now but because I was busy with sewing for a fashion show, doing custom orders, planning for my vacation and a whole bunch of other things, I really didn't have time to edit and blog. This post is from this summer a couple of my friends and I went to Muzik Pool Bar in the day to hit the pool and lounge back in the day and then we went to Taste of Danforth afterwards which is a food festival in the city where they have different food cultures all on one street. Here I am rocking my own spiked and studded jean vest I designed, MTTM swimsuit, shorts that I ripped and distressed, shoes and ring by Melody Ehsani and the bag I found at a random store in the mall. The sandals I am wearing are Aldo. I love how vibrant the colours of my hair are in these pictures because of the sun. I also changed shoes because we went into the water. We had a lot of fun that day trying different foods. My nail colour is by Essie; Mint Candy Apple. I will have more post coming next week stay tuned, as well as some new projects I have been working on. Also on http://justmillij.storenvy.com will have flower crowns and some other items on sale.









Vest: Just Milli J, Swimsuit: MTTM, Shorts: by me Shoes: Melody Ehsani/ Aldo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images