OVO Fest 2014

I went to OVO Fest to go see Outkast downtown in the city. I've been a big Outkast fan since I was kid my bro would always have the c...

I went to OVO Fest to go see Outkast downtown in the city. I've been a big Outkast fan since I was kid my bro would always have the cassette playing in the car when we were younger and from there the rest is history. Their music has always been ahead of their time, one of the best hip hop groups around. I haven't been to a concert in years. The concert was amazing, I had a blast, they definitely know how to get a crowd amped. Their ready to comeback with a bang I wore my other Rikvilla Bandana Sleeves and Collar top, sports bra, Melody Ehsani for earrings and rings, Shorts I don't remember the brand, shoe ZigiNY Maili and a cylinder button bag I found randomly online. I changed up my hair as well because I played in the parade, I wanted to do these colours for a while now so I told my hair dresser my vision and she brought it to life. My hair colour is strawberry/watermelon/ poison ivy colours which I love. I definitely like the outcome of this outfit, although it wasn't the same attire everyone else was wearing I'll stick to being an ATLien. I will do a post on my hair as well. Later days.



    Top: Rikvilla Bandana Top/ Sports Bra, Shorts, Jewelery: Melody Ehsani, Shoes: ZigiNY Maili Bag: Cylinder Button Shoulder Bag

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love the top and bag.

    Deedee

    http://madeupgirl-madeupgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images