Summer Daze

 I got this New editio n , Style Stalker Jersey from Revolve Clothing and Style Stalker Shorts from Surf Stitch . I absolutely love the...

 I got this New edition, Style Stalker Jersey from Revolve Clothing and Style Stalker Shorts from Surf Stitch. I absolutely love the colour contrast on the fabric and the print. I paired the outfit with my Velvet Supra's and my handmade flower crown I made a few months ago. I was excited to wear this outfit on Saturday because I just received everything the following week and I knew my flower crown would have to go with it because of the the colour scheme, funny how it worked out like that, this outfit was meant to be. I adding my Supra's to the outfit to give it an electric vibe. Shipping for Revolve was about 2 weeks and Surf Stitch was 3-4 days. I really like Style Stalker they amazing statement pieces to add to your closet. Top can be bought at revolveclothing.com shorts at surfstitch.com and crown at http://justmillij.storenvy.com. The top and bottom are limited in sizes. I wish I had a link for the shoes but I would definitely say check out Suprafootwear.com. I actually love Supra's their shoes are super comfortable and stylish 110% dopeness.










 Style Stalker Jersey & Shorts Flower Crown: Milli J Shoes: Velvet Supra's


You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images