Flower Power

I made this outfit a few weeks ago specifically for summer . I love flower print so I did a skater skirt and a crop top similar to my othe...

I made this outfit a few weeks ago specifically for summer. I love flower print so I did a skater skirt and a crop top similar to my other flower garden outfit designed for the photoshoot. The crop top didn't take long to make the skirt took the longest only because of some adjustments I had to make and the hemline requires a lot of work because it's on a curve and because the hemline was really long. The flower crown is also from the shoot that Dana had put together while I was making clothes for the shoot. I'm happy with the whole outfit and I love the fabric. I might add this outfit to the shop as well. Anyways have a good weekend, later days.














       
          Flower Power Crop Top & Skirt by: Milli J Crown made by: Dana Shoes: Anne Michelle


You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images