Canada Philippine Fashion Week 2014

I recently was helping out with CPFW this year which was a great experience. I helped assist with many aspects of the show and got to work...

I recently was helping out with CPFW this year which was a great experience. I helped assist with many aspects of the show and got to work with designers Federick Peralta, Rambie Lim, Ronaldo Arnaldo and Francis Libiran. There were a lot of other designers that I got to see behind the scenes as well. Backstage is always chaotic which leads to an amazing show. It's so different being behind the scenes than to sit at a show and watching what goes on. Everyone is constantly on the go and getting everything prepared, making sure that everything is on point and that everyone is ready to be on their a game for the show. Cayla and I got to chat with Francis Libiran, who actually studied Architecture and later on became a designer, which you can tell by the way his pieces are designed. Rambie Lim is a designer who is very unique and uses pineapple fabric to make her shawls, scarves and more. We also got to take a picture with the gorgeous, Miss Universe Canada. Here are some pictures from the show.

                                                                               Jerome

             
                                                                   Joel Esober






                   
 
                                                                       Federick Peralta










                                                                      Michael Leyva



                                                         Noel Crisostomo & his Models

                                                                     Jerome Salaya


                                                                     Francis Libiran










You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images