Snakeskin & Leather

One of my friends wanted me to make this shirt for her after seeing my faux leather leopard crop top . I redesigned her top with snakeski...

One of my friends wanted me to make this shirt for her after seeing my faux leather leopard crop top. I redesigned her top with snakeskin instead so she would have her own feature. I had to do some alterations for her before I completed the top, where I adjusted the sleeves and hem. I will update pictures when she wears it. I have moved my store to Http://www.justmillij.storenvy.com where I have this crop top and a few other of my designs for sale. Everything is custom made by me, I will be adding new things so I will keep everything posted on the blog. Big Cartel is very limited with products, it is still opened but all products will be posted on this store. Have a good weekend, toodles.


Faux Leather Snakeskin Crop Top by: Milli J

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images