Leather, Leopard & Timbs

I have been  sewing more  lately and coming up with new things for my  Spring/Summer 2014 Collection . I designed this  faux leather leopar...

I have been sewing more lately and coming up with new things for my Spring/Summer 2014 Collection. I designed this faux leather leopard crop top, I already had the concept of what I wanted and just went from there. I added the leopard sleeves and a pocket, roughly sewing the shirt took a few hours. It came out exactly how I wanted. I paired the top with my H&M faux leather pants and I added some gold studs  for some D.I.Y. embellishments, at the pockets and legs. I added my White Timberlands which I'm in love with you can tell by the pictures, I've added. They go hard, I love the all white leather and they were extremely hard to get so I was ecstatic. All my jewellery is Melody Ehsani, except my necklace. I love the finish product of my shirt and how the outfit came together I wore it out last night with my Zigi Boots instead because I was going out. Check out the pictures to see details of the outfit. Ciao. 
























You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images