F.N. pt 5

Another Artist I love haha, Craig David voice has always been another smooth and soulful artist have you ever heard him sing acoustic? Ab...


Another Artist I love haha, Craig David voice has always been another smooth and soulful artist have you ever heard him sing acoustic? Absolutely love I remember when he first came on the scene, everyone just loved his voice and accent. He's another crazy artist I felt like he was underrated though. Here's Craig David- Seven days.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images