F.N. PT 4

One of my favourite artist as a kid and still love his voice is Jon B. His voice has always been so soulful and smooth. I honestly wish w...


One of my favourite artist as a kid and still love his voice is Jon B. His voice has always been so soulful and smooth. I honestly wish we had more artist from back in the day singing now. There's not too many R&B male artist like before. Besides, Miguel who I feel is bringing R&B where it needs to be. R&B just isn't the same but reminisce lol. Time to bump to some Jon B - Don't Talk.


Jon B - Don't Talk

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images