D.I.Y. Feather Chained clutch

I was on Pinterest recently and I came across a clutch handbag that was posted from ASOS made from Marabou feathers so I said this looks l...

I was on Pinterest recently and I came across a clutch handbag that was posted from ASOS made from Marabou feathers so I said this looks like a great D.I.Y.!  The clutch is on sale for $57.17 but why not make it yourself for under $20. Here's what you'll need: a hot glue gun or E-600 glue, scissorsmarabou feathers, boa or fringe which can be found at your local craft store such as Michael's or on EBay. Last but not least you'll need a clutch bag with a chain on it an old evening bag you may have or someone in your family may not want, any thrift store or a bargain store that had one for reasonable price and if it doesn't have a chain you can find chain links for $3 at the same places I listed. You can use any type of feathers you wish for this bag, I will do an update for this post when I gather all the materials and show everyone what you need and how to do everything. You can purchase this bag at asos.com or at Riverisland.com. I believe the colour is only in pink, yellow, salmon and mint that's why I think creating your own will give you more options. Later Days.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images