Caribbean Cruise Girl

I got this fabric downtown in the city and right away when I see it I had a few ideas what I would make with it. I absolutely love the pr...

I got this fabric downtown in the city and right away when I see it I had a few ideas what I would make with it. I absolutely love the print, colour and feel of the fabric. I knew that I would create an outfit out of it, a matching top and bottom. I used my legging pattern for the pants and I used reference from one of my crop tops to make the t-shirt. I put in work for this outfit to get it done for a specific time, I had an idea how it would come out when I seen the fabric and that's exactly how it came out. I love how dope it is, it is different and unique. The print on the fabric is boathouse, sailor, cruise and ocean themed so my outfit is called Caribbean Cruise Girl. A pop of colour for this crazy weather we have had. This is apart of my spring line, I am working on sewing my Spring/Summer 2014 RTW line, so you will be seeing some of my upcoming pieces that I am working on. Caribbean Cruise Girl Crop Top & Leggings designed by Milli J, Shoes by Anne Michelle. Take Care.
 

 







                Caribbean Cruise Girl: Crop Top & Leggings by Milli J, Shoes: Anne Michelle
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images