Bundles of Extensions

I've haven't done a hair post in a while, just to give you guys an update. Two of my customers ordered hair recently and I'm goi...

I've haven't done a hair post in a while, just to give you guys an update. Two of my customers ordered hair recently and I'm going to do a little review on the hair. To the left are 3 pieces of Indian Remy Virgin Hair in colour, 1B in 18", 20" and 22". My customer is adding in 3 packs of hair to her natural hair to add a lot of length and thickness to her real hair. The hair is absolutely soft, like incredibly lol she says she loves it and can't wait to install it. I will do an update for her when she installs it. The hair is also tangle free. The next 3 bundle are Indian Remy Natural Waves in colour, 1B in 12". This hair is naturally soft and is usually added to thicken ones hair by adding one bundle or if using more to add to a full head of hair. Hair that has waves or curls usually need hair oil or cream to lock in moisture. I haven't installed Natural Waves before but seen on others it beautiful, when I receive pictures I will update it as well and last but not least is Malaysian Virgin Kinky Straight Hair in colour 1B and 14". These are clip-ins for myself actually lol. I haven't straighten my hair in a while because my hair iron is horrible it only goes to 450 degrees which burns your hair, which I didn't know a while back so I stopped using it and I haven't straighten my hair since. I believe I have 7 clip-ins to add and I ordered a new iron which I will do a review on to let you guys know how it is, it got a five star rating so I will see how it is. When I add the clip-ins and straighten my hair I will do an update with pictures. The hair is super soft I'm in love with it and can't wait to install them, hopefully doing my hair will go well so I can do a post lol. I got clip-ins to add length to my real hair because I want to try a few hairstyles out so I'll see how it goes. You can check out my online hair shop if your interested in slaying your hair with colours or new styles. I will be adding some new products and offering deals on bundles so be on the look out next week.

                      

             

                                                                                           




You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images