Print on Print

I've been focusing more on designing and sewing now and I have definitely came a long way from school from sewing straight lines on musl...

I've been focusing more on designing and sewing now and I have definitely came a long way from school from sewing straight lines on muslin and only really being taught to make skirts and a few other things. Most people would think once you know how to sew, you can make just about anything,  unfortunately not lol, it's way more technical with pattern making, darts, yokes and all that good stuff. I've had this snake skin pattern for a while, I knew I was going to make pants with it but wasn't sure how I wanted it. I started out with the front pattern and then I knew I wanted to have pockets so I used what I learned in school and went from there. The first picture shows how I started this material tends to pull when it's cut so I made sure to serge it to give it a clean finish. I then picked up this sleeveless blazer from The Bay by Vero Moda. I love the print on the blazer and pants so I decided to mix the two. Snake skin is definately in but one of those prints that never goes out of style. My spiked heels were designed by me as well. Check out the pictures, toodles.










You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images