Miami Vice

Summer went by so fast as per usual as soon as it starts and you enjoy it, it ends. I really didn't have too much of a summer this year...

Summer went by so fast as per usual as soon as it starts and you enjoy it, it ends. I really didn't have too much of a summer this year because I worked most of the time so every chill day counted or going out, including my vacation. So my blog post definitely got put on hold but next summer will be a different turnout. I bought this dress from Forever 21 and the palm tree print and pink skies got me. Looking at this dress screamed Miami to me, it was also under $30 dollars which was a good buy. The pink spiked earrings I have on I made them myself ,so one of my D.I.Y. as well as my handbag. I made this handbag a year ago, back in May I just wanted it to be featured right, I added a chain and closures to finish off the bag. I sewed it from scratch, I found the fabric downtown. The one thing I've noticed about getting fabric downtown is that other people end up with the same fabric with the same concept, nonetheless it happens so you choose to make something different as opposed to having the exact same thing. My shoes are from Nigi Soho, their sandals are my favourite because it's artwork for your feet. I do design my own handbags and other designs and I will feature more and I will have some designs up for sale.In some of the photo's you can see my ends that got washed out from the sea, that I was telling you about. It doesn't seem too drastic in the pictures but I had to spray some of it black for work otherwise I would of wore it how it was lol until I redyed it. If you like my Malaysian kinky curls, you can check out my hair store. Until next time later days.
















Dress: Forever 21 Earrings: Pink Spikes designed by Milli J Shoes: Nigi Soho Sandals Purse: Pop art Handbag designed by Milli J

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images