Fairy Tales In Barbados

In august I went to Barbados for Cropover 2013 and I had a blast, the island is absolutely beautiful and has an amazing vibe and energy ...

In august I went to Barbados for Cropover 2013 and I had a blast, the island is absolutely beautiful and has an amazing vibe and energy to it, I cant wait to go again next year. I will do a small introduction about my trip and let the pictures talk for themselves so you can get an incite on the experience. On my last day of the trip we do a few things before I left shopping the beach, scenery and a partying of course. I got this Unif dress on sale online back in the winter and I made sure to save the dress for this trip specifically, even though I was 100 percent sure that I was going because I booked my trip the day before I left lol, I new it was my vacation dress. This Unif harness chiffon ombre high & low dress wraps around your neck with buttons on the back. It is a well fitted dress so with the wrong size it will not fit you on the neckline. What I love about the dress is the colour combination, it blends exceptionally well with each other and the harness adds that punk rock chic to it. I paired it with rhinestone strapped sandals I got from Aldo a couple years back. Depending on your shoes you can make this dress look super edgy with laced litas or you can tone it down like how I did with sandals or with simple low heels. This dress reminds me of Tinkerbell or Thumbalina but with a punk rock edge. In one of the pictures I was having a snow cone which is one of my favourite memories as a kid so I had to get one before I left it's really sweet but it is a must have. Most of these pictures are taking downtown in Bridgetown on the boardwalk and at the beach. Tell my next post take care. 




                                   

                                      
                                       
                                             
                                                                                                                                              

                                                                                                                                                  
                                                                                                                                                                                                       

           Dress: Unif harness chiffon ombre high & low Shoes: Aldo Rhinestone Sandals

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images