All White in DimePiece

Heads stopping, girl whatchu rocking? Dimepiece that is. Dipped in Dimepiece , Melody Ehsani and Anne Michelle . This cropped top sweater i...

Heads stopping, girl whatchu rocking? Dimepiece that is. Dipped in Dimepiece, Melody Ehsani and Anne Michelle. This cropped top sweater is sure to cause a swirl. Dimepiece is known for it's girl empowerment movement and keeps their slogans playing with men's feelings and giving the fly/dope girl self expression on her clothes. I've been down with Dimepiece for 5 years now and co-creators Laura Fama & Ashley Jones have never disappointed me. When I found Dimepiece, Married to the Mob, Hellz Bellz, Melody Ehsani, Dangerously Beautiful and much more that I found my style that expressed my streetstyle, I would always find guys always had the dopest clothes with a fly message on their shirts and I didn't want to continue to always wearing men clothing. Like for example I'd buy BBC & Ice Cream clothing because they didn't have a female line. DimePiece clothing are made in LA and I've always loved the quality of their clothes. Some people might feel a way about what you wear or how you wear it but your style is what makes you. "I've always been a rebel. I never do things the way they're supposed to be done. Either I go in the opposite direction or I create a new direction for myself, regardless of what the rules are or what society says" - Grace Jones. I love that quote it definitely describes me. A night out for my friend's birthday we went to party downtown in  T.O., although everyone kept it dressy, I hinted for the event we were going too and I kept, it simple. I stayed in all white with gold to accent my outfit. I also re-dyed the same hair I had to violet, it looks blue at times, this is the same hair I had in Barbados just a different hairstyle and a new colour. My outfit consist of Acessories by: Melody Ehsani, Initial earrings MJ for Milli J, Joe Rodeo watch, Starfish bracelet belt:boutique; Clothing by: TREAT Your Girl Right Cropped sweater, Urban Behaviour Leggings and shoes by Anne Michelle. Hairstyle: Kinky curls dyed in violet hair dye, hair provided by my online hair store.


















    
        Top: DimePiece LA Pant: Urban Behaviour Shoes: Anne Michelle Earrings: Melody Ehsani

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images