Clothing & Accessories Store

Hey guys, so I've opened up a clothing and accessories store, where I will be selling items I make such as purses, bracelets, custom ite...

Hey guys, so I've opened up a clothing and accessories store, where I will be selling items I make such as purses, bracelets, custom items dresses and more. I will also have some great new finds such as necklaces. Everything is new on here. I have a jewellery set a pair of earrings and a necklace. I'll be adding more items soon and keep you guys posted. Here's the link to the store. http://justmillij.bigcartel.com/. The link is also provided on the right.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images