Thuggish Ruggish Bone

I'm going to keep this short and sweet because there's a lot of pictures for this post. I went shopping in  Toronto  and the downto...

I'm going to keep this short and sweet because there's a lot of pictures for this post. I went shopping in Toronto and the downtown area and it made sense to take some pictures. I've loved bandana's since grade 6 and I wore them up until high school and I've had every single colour you can imagine. Now I can barely find my bandana's like before and I gave up that whole phase pretty much after my tomboy years... Here I am wearing Rikvilla Bandana short sleeve shirt that I turned into a blouse/dress paired it with black shorts, a sliver rope chain, a leather snakeskin beltvintage that my mom let me have, my spiked bracelet, hooped earrings, my bandana and white heel sandals from GoJane. I love this shirt it made me channel the 90s and brought me back to the west coast. The outfit and pictures remind me of Tupac from the bandana print, to the bandana on my head as well as Bone Thugs & Harmony from standing in front of the church. My home girl directed a lot of the outcome of the pictures and I think she snapped but we had fun I featured her at the bottom. Also check out Rikvilla's store. Enjoy.










































                                                                 Say No to drugs







                                       Shoutout to Dana for taking these picture, future photographer haha

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images