Metallic & Neon

It's been a while since I've blogged and working a lot I haven't had much time to squeeze in picture time to add new post. I sw...

It's been a while since I've blogged and working a lot I haven't had much time to squeeze in picture time to add new post. I switched phones so posting a little bit easier. Today's post is about putting neon with metallic and mixing bright colours can change up the whole outfit. I decided that the weather was way to hot so I changed up my scenario and put on a dress to wear and decided to pair it with my metallic heel sandals. I then created with my hair a bun and then extenuated with a braid for a crown look. This sleeveless zip-up dress is by Armani Exchange and my shoes are by Michael Antonio and I must add they are comfortable I wore them the night before to a wedding reception and my feet didn't hurt at all which is a plus. I bought the dress back in December but it was way to cold to wear but it is the perfect summer dress, I love the pockets and the puff at the bottom as well as the pleating. The earrings I bought from forever 21. The first picture I love how my case gives off a pink hue which adds a vintage look, after moving the cover the rest came out normal lol and the last picture I used is from my Instagram. On Wednesday I'll be doing a review on some hair products, if you have natural hair, this post will be informative. Ciao.








                     
                             Dress: Armani Exchange Earrings: Forever 21 Shoes: Michael Antonio

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images