Promotion

I have a promotion going on for 4 packs of Brazilian Virgin hair. One set is body waves 18 inches 110 grams  each for $90.00 for both pieces...

I have a promotion going on for 4 packs of Brazilian Virgin hair. One set is body waves 18 inches 110 grams  each for $90.00 for both pieces and 2 packs of tight curls 14, 16 inches for $62.00 also for both pieces. I will post pictures below so you can see what the hair looks like. The hair is extremely soft the 18 inches is colour number one, I wear jet black a lot and to tell you the truth its really not that different from 1B just a bit darker but it tends to blend in with your hair. Check out the store.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images