Body Waves Stuntin'

Here's one of my gurlie's , I've known sense B2k days and I say that because we have a lot of inside jokes about those years l...

Here's one of my gurlie's, I've known sense B2k days and I say that because we have a lot of inside jokes about those years lol. Here, Dana is rocking 2 packs of Brazilian Virgin Hair, colour 1B and the style is body waves. She chose to get both packs in 18 inches and she said she loves it. It's manageable, soft, tangle-free and she plans on either doing the ombre look with her hair or adding another colour to change up the style. The hair looks really good on her and I'm happy that she loves it. Check out the side bar to check out the store http://justmillij.storenvy.com. I've also joined Tumblr, http://justmillij.tumblr.com so check out that page as well. Later days...





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Beautiful pictures!! Your hairs look stunning as well as your camouflage blouse:) Love it!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Its actually my friend but I will tell her.

      Delete

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images