Hair We Go(Launched)

Here I am looking at the beautiful view from the CN Tower as the sun shines through. Remember when I told you guys I was in the proc...


Here I am looking at the beautiful view from the CN Tower as the sun shines through. Remember when I told you guys I was in the process of opening a store for hair extensions, well its finally up. In this picture I am wearing Brazilian Virgin Kinky Straight hair, the length is 16 inches and is 100 grams. Its just enough grams to wear a ponytail of any style. My hair dresser styled my hair, she's located in Toronto. She always hooks my hair up and she always knows what kinda style I'm aiming for because she knows I love to change my hairstyles. She's practically a weave master as well because she won an award for it, best in Toronto. Anyhow the store I have launched will be selling only virgin hair(only human hair). There is Indian, Brazilian and Malaysian, I will also be adding Mongolian and Peruvian as well. I offer different styles and different colours from jet black to blonde to red, I will be adding more colours as well. My main focus is on quality hair that's sold for a reasonable price. All my customers that have bought hair love it and they also reuse it because it's made to last and still looks good from the first time they have installed it along with care. Check out the store, I will post a link below. I also have added it to my tabs also check out the post Hair Daze to see more about hair. I have added a special promotion as well for the opening 2 packs of Brazilian Body Waves in colour #1 which is jet black, the pack is 110 grams each so 220 grams in total for $100 dollars as well as Brazilian tight curls in 14 inches and 16 inches for $67.00 and 100 grams each so 200 grams together. Check out the store payments are done with Paypal and if you have any questions you can email me which I will add to about me. I also have some other projects coming up and I will be designing a few handbags that I will be putting up for sale stay tuned.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images