All about the studs & the Bejamin's

I love having half gloves especially to match with an outfit. It adds a whole new look to anything your wearing even if  your just wearin...

I love having half gloves especially to match with an outfit. It adds a whole new look to anything your wearing even if  your just wearing one solid colour.  The gloves create an edgy look to the whole attire. Although George Washington is on the one dollar bill, Benjamin sounds better :-). I recreated this look at the end of summer. I added studs to the gloves to give it a whole new look, instead of it being plain. Another simple D.I.Y. with half gloves and studs. I posted before & after pictures. Enjoy.



                                         
Half glove: Just Milli J  Leggings: MTTM, Worldwide Leggings

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images