Tibi Resort 2013

Happy New Year Everyone , I hope everyone had a good one. I also hope everyone is ready for new things and new goals for this year ...I ...

Happy New Year Everyone, I hope everyone had a good one. I also hope everyone is ready for new things and new goals for this year...I recently came across Tibi's resort collection which is tres chic. The colours for this season are very vibrant and attractive. The patterns and the designs are impeccably sassy, reason being, imagine wearing one of these pieces! Then walking around in the city. Each piece to an outfit will easily stands out from the crowd with just a glimpse of an eye and then they'll wonder who's that girl? What is she wearing? Tibi that is....









You can check the collection or purchase it at http://www.tibi.com/shop/new-arrivals Stay Fabulous.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images