Summertime FLY!

I really do enjoy winter but at this time, when its -16 outside and I can feel the cold right through my running shoes, it makes me miss su...

I really do enjoy winter but at this time, when its -16 outside and I can feel the cold right through my running shoes, it makes me miss summer. In the summer I enjoy going to the CN Tower for dinner at the 360. The foods amazing as well as the view. I took some pictures when I went again last summer. Here I am wearing an asymmetrical blouse with a pair of shorts, I got a while back on Queen Street. My Mata Hari heart shaped purse, some D.I.Y. bracelets I made and another pair of Posh loafers I have. I love blouses like these makes you feel like a super hero ;-)... Anyway this outfit is great for a trip to the city and wearable from day to night. I kept it simple with my earring, flower studs, the earrings are big but chic and noticeable. I also made a lot of these bracelets during the summer and continue to make more, its a good time killer or if you just love being crafty. I will add some pictures from the CN Tower to share the amazing view. Until then later days.











You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Loving your look :D

    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com.es/

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your style, the colours are perfect and you look great

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    p.s I'm holding a little giveaway on my blog if you're interested

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'll come check it out

      Delete
  3. awww adorable!

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your header!
    And your bag is super cute!

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I designed the header myself:).

      Delete

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images